Lipstick Collection: Luxury & Luscious Lipsticks

charlotte tilbury swatch lipstick

Walk of Shame is another Charlotte Tilbury deep shade that I didn’t think I’d like but ended up loving. I’d describe it as a muted rosy red with slight berry undertones. It’s actually a great shade to wear if you’re a bit gun shy about wearing red lipstick but want to move in that direction with something that’s a bit more muted. I love that I can wear this to work or out at night and it’s perfectly appropriate for either occasion. So when I saw how deep Bond Girl was, I automatically thought I would’t wear this one. I find this to be true with all of the lipsticks I’ve ever tested or tried from her line.

CHARLOTTE'S HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY ICON LIPSTICK DUOLIP KIT

Bitch Perfect is not only my favorite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, it’s also one of my favorite nude lipsticks of all time. It’s the most beautiful, muted  nude with peach, warm undertones. I find this to be a super flattering nude on many people. Because it’s cut with peach, you don’t get the dead look many nude lipsticks give. It goes with everything from daytime looks to smokey eyes. Charlotte’s Hot Lips line includes both her Matte Revolution and K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formulas.

Swatches of all my Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks

Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Review: These Are The Best Products - Grazia

Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Review: These Are The Best Products.

Posted: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 07:00:00 GMT [source]

And of course, the size is perfect for travel (you no longer have to bring a million products)! It also comes in a second gorgeous color scheme called Glowing Beauty. Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.

MATTE REVOLUTIONWALK OF NO SHAME

Explore Charlotte’s magical range of luxury and luscious lipsticks for a sumptuous, red carpet pout! I think this formula is one of the best matte lipsticks on the market. OK I may have some other brands that I love as well, but Tilbury is definitely on top of my list. It glides on smoothly, giving a “a soft, buildable cashmere finish”. It’s matte, but very comfortable on the lips.

K.I.S.S.I.N.GNEW! PILLOW TALK FAIR

Each color is so feminine and romantic yet extremely wearable. I typically go for pink tones on my eyes so the warm neutrals were a welcome change. I also really love the formula for all of these! They have very buildable coverage yet it feels super lightweight, as if you aren’t wearing anything at all.

charlotte tilbury swatch lipstick

This is a Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade First Love. The formula is silky smooth and matte without drying out the lips. This is my typical color for fall and winter so I knew that I would love it as soon as I saw it. It’s a bit darker than the others (in the best way) and I think it would complement so many different skin stones.

She is famous, like Dolly Parton, for sleeping in her makeup. Her eyes sparkle as she speaks with the runaway, chatty energy of a hostess welcoming you to a party. Tilbury says, “I don’t want to see invisible women,” so her products make eyes look brighter and complexions more dewy, and are known for creating an intensely glamorous effect. Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in shades Kim K.W., Kidman’s Kiss, Super Cindy, Miranda May, Hot Emily. All the shades are inspired by women Charlotte has worked with.

CHARLOTTE'S HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY ICON LIPSTICKK.I.S.S.I.N.G - CANDY CHIC

There’s something about them that’s just flattering. Bond Girl is a natural muted berry without being bright or too deep. It’s subtle and beautiful and a perfect shade for fall.

15 Best Charlotte Tilbury Dupes to Try Right Now 2023 - Teen Vogue

15 Best Charlotte Tilbury Dupes to Try Right Now 2023.

Posted: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:00:00 GMT [source]

REVIEWS AND SWATCHES

I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that makeup is a great way to achieve this. It’s about feeling as fabulous on the outside as you do on the inside. This formula contains both Lipstick Tree & orchid extracts to hydrate, soften and protect lips so your lips stay soft, younger looking and healthy.

I found that it adhered to the lip well and felt as if you weren’t wearing anything at all! I found it to be more of a stain rather than a tint. When I first bought Super Cindy, I thought it might be too orange for my taste.

I totally thought it was going to be a darker red but I found it to be more of a strawberry red. The color is absolutely stunning and I think that it would be the perfect hue for date night or even the holidays. I also tested it out while eating and drinking and I found there to be no transfer or dulling of the color after doing so. I just couldn’t resist posting more photos haha. I gotta say Charlotte Tilbury makeup was one of the first luxury brands I ventured into.

My recent brand review is here if you’d like to see my thoughts on the best and worst from the Charlotte Tilbury line. Since I’ve acquired six Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks over the past year and love every single one of them, I wanted to share them with you. In the video, Tilbury says that no other beauty product compares to the “dreamy, fresh, glass-like, candlelight skin” effect of the wands. This is the lip and cheek tint in Love Chain. This color was much brighter than I was expecting!

Back when I was still in Uni and didn’t have much money this brand was so much coveted. It was like an out-of-reach luxury item I that I can only window shop. Finally when I started to work and started earning money, the brand became more affordable. Not just the lipsticks, her other products are also amazing but in this post I will only write about the lipsticks. The wands are available in seven “beautifying, natural hues” ranging from gold to peach to rose, in both shimmer and radiant finishes.

charlotte tilbury swatch lipstick

It really is such a pretty color and I think this is one that can easy go from day to night. I found that it stayed in place and I didn’t have to reapply. This is a Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade Mrs Kisses. At first glance, I wasn’t sure what to make of this color but I was pleasantly surprised once I applied it on my lips. To me, it looks like a beautiful rose color with a slightly orangey-red undertone. It’s really gorgeous and completely went above and beyond my expectations!

English Beauty, Pillow Talk, and Legendary Queen are limited edition/seasonal shades that were launched in special occasions, so I could not find the official description of the shades anymore. Create the illusion of fuller, wider lips with my Matte Revolution – for lips that look lit from within. Charlotte Tilbury started as a makeup artist and turned into a brand creator. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Ritchie things you didnt know about Ghosts star

Craftsman Plan: 1,719 Square Feet, 3 Bedrooms, 2 5 Bathrooms 940-01046

Under Armour just opened its first Canadian brand store in Toronto Curated